Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. One of the most requested These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese.
And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor aside because all I could concentrate on was "make this cupcake moist, sally." And we all know oil brings so much moisture to. Learn to make moist red velvet cupcakes with a deep red color, light and fluffy that just melt in the mouth topped with my no-butter cream cheese About these red velvet cupcakes. Bright, red, rich, moist, light and fluffy with a hint of cocoa. You can cook Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes
- You need 1 of and 1/3 (145 grams) cake flour.
- It’s 2 of table spoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup(60 grams) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup (200 grams) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of liquid red food coloring.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 of cup(160 ml) buttermilk room temperature.
- You need of Butter Cream Frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5-6 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk as needed..
These cupcakes have a soft crumb and work great with. Every baker needs that one Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe that we could rely on. Here's presenting my personal foolproof recipe which never fails. Moreover, these are super moist and amazingly delicious.
Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two standard 12 count muffin pand with 16 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Then sift the dry ingredients to remove any lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed for 4-5 minutes,then add the egg and mix until fully combined. Mix in oil, vanilla,red food coloring and vinegar..Stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Mix in the dry ingredients in the additions alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix the batter..
- Evenly distribute the batter between all the 16 cupcake liners in the prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then remove the muffin pan after it cools of a little. Then transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack..
- Add butter to a stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment and beat butter at a medium speed for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup at a time of the confectioner's sugar until you get your desired consistency and then add the vanilla extract.
- Add milk (1 teaspoon at a time) till the mixture is nice and smooth..
Thus, this red sponge is full of simple flavors, light & fluffy. Perfectly moist Red Velvet Cupcakes topped with a rich vanilla buttercream, the best homemade cupcakes made from scratch. This is such a simple recipe, and the cupcakes can be enjoyed either for Christmas or Valentine's Day, or, why not, all year round. These super easy red velvet cupcakes are. I adore me a good red velvet cupcake, but until recently I hadn't been able to find a recipe that was super moist.