Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes. Banana Coconut Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These vegan banana coconut cupcakes make an indulgent dessert. Today, I'm happy to present you with a plate of pretty little vegan banana coconut cupcakes…Unfortunately, getting the recipe together wasn't as pretty and there was a lot of drama.
Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl. Flourless Chocolate Banana Pudding Cakes Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. You can have Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of Unsalted butter (1 stick) melted and cooled.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Mashed banana.
- It’s 1 of Diced banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut plus extra for topping.
How do you store banana cupcakes? Honesty these banana cupcakes (and the frosting) are even better the second day! Press this cupcake dough into mini muffin cups (pressing lightly will give a more fluffy texture). Set aside. *Leftover from making almond milk.
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcake tins with about 18 cupcake paper liners..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add to the same bowl all the liquids: butter, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and the mashed banana. Mix well until you have a smooth heavy batter..
- Now fold in the batter the diced bananas, granola and the coconut..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Fill each 3/4 full. Sprinkle some coconut on top of each and into the oven they go for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake center comes out clean. Allow to cool and ENJOY!.
I will look for ones that say nothing about coconut oil. (Btw, I made the peanut butter. Ripe bananas, crunchy walnuts and sweetened coconut yield a banana bread that is flavorful, crunchy and delicious. Make yourself a loaf of banana coconut crunch bread. This is the BEST coconut flour banana bread recipe! No oil or added sugar required, this bread is moist and healthy.