Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake. Great recipe for Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake. Instagram: @sabrina.at.gym I know, I know, I know … Everyone comes with how can you schedule your free time during the corona quarantine. But I am sure you have already realized, you can see the same things everywhere.
This sweet and healthy delicacy will surely delight every fitness enthusiast. Make cake: Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Reduce speed and add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. You can have Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- Prepare 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- Prepare 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- You need 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Coconut Oil Spray.
Alternate adding flour mixture and milk. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar. Divide cake batter in half and pour into each pan. As I said above, many of the bananas might stay in the pan simply pull them out and arrange on cake.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake step by step
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
Source : neighborjulia.com This Banana Coconut Upside-Down Cake is so easy to make and full of amazing flavor. It only requires a few simple ingredients, and is the perfect lighter dessert, especially for spring or summer. I've never been a huge chocolate person, but I have a weakness for anything with coconut or fruit. Make cake: Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Run knife around side of pans to loosen cakes.