Choco chips Cup cakes. Choco chip bits inside for a flavourful bite. Yummy Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes #chocolatecupcake #cupcake #recipe #anybodycancookdishes. Like my basic vanilla cupcakes recipe, these chocolate cupcakes hold a sacred spot in my baking repertoire.
Once consistent, add the chocolate chips and fold them in as well. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. You can cook Choco chips Cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco chips Cup cakes
- You need 1.25 cups of all-purpose flour(maida).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocochips.
- You need 3/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. These golden vanilla chocolate chip cupcakes are simple but delicious. Yummy, I will have to try these! A great new twist on that old time favorite, the choco chip cookie!
Choco chips Cup cakes step by step
- In a bowl, add yogurt,oil, vanilla essence and whisk it.
- Seive maida, powered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt..
- Whisk well. Add water..
- Add chocochips. Mix gently..
- Add 1 scoop cake batter and put some chocochips on it..
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree..
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degree..
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips. Savoury Cake. · These chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate frosting are the perfect combination of vanilla. The best recipe for homemade Choco Chip Cupcake. It is super moist with chocolate flavor. These chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups are one of the easiest desserts you'll ever make.