Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. You need of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings. Today I am taste testing and reviewing Kirkland Dark Chocolate mangoes. You can find them at Costco 🙂 Follow me on Instagram!: @glutenfreediscoveries My.
See great recipes for Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings too! Vegan Mango CakeCook Click n Devour. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. You can have Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- You need 1 cup of flour sifted.
- You need 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango Purée.
- Prepare 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- You need of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
Specially, if you are looking for an eggless cake, I highly recommend trying the Egg less Mango Cake with Chocolate Glaze. Try this recipe and you will be surprised – how moist, rich. Mango puree takes very little effort to make and can be used in a variety of ways. Summer means mango season and we are loving eating them in abundance.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings step by step
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.
However, over Christmas I got a bit carried away with the amount of fruit I thought we would need. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. With rich tropical mango taste, and subtle notes of coconut, this easy cake is. Mango sponge cake – FLOURS & FROSTINGS. Light and fluffy mango cake made with fresh mango puree!