Easy Salmon Cakes. Super Easy Salmon Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Salmon Cakes. Easy Salmon Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These easy keto salmon cakes are a fun and flavorful low carb meal without any hassle. Great for quick lunches and easy meal prep! I've never been a big fan of seafood, but I do love salmon. You can have Easy Salmon Cakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Cakes
- It’s of For the Salmon Cakes.
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon Filets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large egg lightly beaten.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of saltine crackers or pork rinds.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the Lemon Dill Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed.
Salmon cakes (a.k.a. salmon patties) are a great example of how quick and easy it can be to get dinner on the table when you have a well-stocked pantry. Just a few common ingredients including. Paleo Salmon Cakes are quick, easy to make, delicious meal or appetizer! I tend to favor the fresh fish over the canned….but if time is short this recipe totally is just as great with.
Easy Salmon Cakes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature..
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe..
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika..
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.).
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.).
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired..
If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Instead of a fork or spoon, it may be easier to combine the salmon and cracker meal with clean hands. The Best Ever Lemon Butter Salmon. Easy gluten-free salmon cakes that are full of flavor from Old Bay and dill, crispy on the outside with Easy to make and delicious these Salmon Cakes are a nice addition to any dinner table & a great. We wanted our salmon cakes recipe to be simple to prepare, so we broke out our food processor.