Potato cakes. These quick and easy potato cakes will have all the family members coming back for more. These potato cakes are great with any meal or as a snack. Simple and quick to make with only a few.
From simple crispy potato cakes to spicy black bean and sweet potato cakes – find plenty of potato cake recipes that make the most of mash! The Potato Cakes recipe out of our category dessert! Potato Cakes – The Saxons love their sweets—as a main course or dessert. americastestkitchen.com. You can cook Potato cakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato cakes
- It’s 3 of middle sized red skin potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Any type of dip you like.
Ashley teaches Bridget how to make Mashed Potato Cakes. Our most trusted Potato Cake recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. See more ideas about Potato cakes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. · The crispy potato roast with thinly sliced and seasoned potatoes – A beautiful and unique way to serve potatoes – great for holidays.
Potato cakes instructions
- Clean and peel potatoes.
- Grate them.
- In the dish mix potatoes, flour, salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tbsp of the mix on a heated pan with oil and fry 3 min on each side until gold in color.
- After frying, place them on a paper towel for a minute to get rid of oil.
- Serve with burgers, meat or any kind of dip.
Find potato cakes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. I searched the internet for a recipe to use up some left over mashed potatoes. This is what I found and made. Download Potato cakes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.