How to Cook Yummy Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan
Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan. Gloriously light and fluffy vegan red velvet cupcakes with red velvet frosting. Perfectly spongey and moist, vibrantly red, and fabulously vegan. Have you ever seen such gorgeousness as these vegan red velvet cupcakes?
You might not even know they're vegan! These vegan red velvet cupcakes are oh-so-moist, with just the perfect amount of cocoa, a strong depth of flavor, and simply the perfect texture. These Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are perfect for any occasion. You can have Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 Teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Red food colour.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
Soft fluffy cupcakes get topped off with a dairy-free whipped These vegan red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are made healthier with ingredients like spelt flour, coconut oil, and a frosting that is. We lived in Phoenix, Arizona for about a year when the twins were little, and while I didn't care for the heat or the scorpions, the vegan scene in Phoenix was pretty great! Vegan Red Velvet Cake is probably one of the most highly coveted desserts and people take it very seriously. Use a wooden skewer and more red food coloring to decorate to your liking.
Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
Traditional red velvet cupcakes are made using buttermilk, but it's really easy to make a vegan "buttermilk". How to make naturally coloured Red Velvet Cupcakes. To create a red colour without food colouring, I used beetroot powder. You can buy beetroot powder in local health stores, as well as. These fluffy Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes are hiding a secret ingredients (beets!), but no one will ever know!