White Chocolate Raspberry Cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream, fresh I'm actually not a fan of white chocolate. It's not really chocolate after all. It contains no cocoa solids and is made up strictly of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk.
White Chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven. Until now, we haven't had a cake on our site to really showcase this heavenly combination. We think that you'll find this homemade white chocolate raspberry cake to be as flavorful as it is elegant. You can have White Chocolate Raspberry Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- You need 150 g of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 75 g of Butter.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Milk (Optional).
- It’s 150 g of Sugar.
- It’s 300 g of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 45 g of Almond/Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 200 g of Frozen Raspberries.
- You need Pinch of Of Salt.
This white chocolate raspberry cake recipe is made with fluffy white cake layers, and its white chocolate frosting is perfectly balanced with a tart. Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I don't think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate and cook over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is all melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly..
- In stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed until it is thick and pale. Add flour, baking powder, salt, the melted white chocolate mixture and milk. Stir until it is throughly combined. Spread the batter into a prepared pan then sprinkle with almond and frozen raspberries. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool. Remove from the pan and garnish with confectioners sugar. Serve with vanilla sauce. Delicious 😋.
Here's what you need: raspberry jam, white chocolate, white chocolate, butter, eggs, egg yolks, flour, butter, flour, ramekins. Fill your ramekins about ¾ of the way with cake batter, then add a tablespoon of your raspberry mixture. John Whaite shares his recipe for a light, fruity layer cake with chocolate ganache and simple sponge. You'll love this stunning White Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake. Two layers of moist white chocolate mud cake covered in a cheat's raspberry I'm in white chocolate raspberry heaven ❤️.