Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan). From Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World these yummy little treats are delish! Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes that taste amazing. They are made with hearty, healthy ingredients like oats, coconut & pineapple and are gluten-free, vegan and oil-free but there's no way anyone would ever know!
Each little cupcake had just the right amount of caramel glaze and the little. See more ideas about Pineapple cupcakes, Cupcake recipes, Cupcake cakes. With Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix, you can have this impressive dessert prepped for the. You can have Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan)
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple Slices.
- You need 2/3 cup of Applesauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar; brown is preferred, granulated white sugar is okay too..
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake is popular, but why not serve the cake rightside up? Get Cooking Channel's recipe for Pineapple Rightside-Up Cake I have. I hold my breath as I invert the pan and then sigh with either frustration or relief as I unveil the cake. Granted, prying the caramelized fruit from.
Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare your cupcake pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or by spraying it lightly with nonstick cooking spray..
- Empty cake mix into a mixing bowl. Open pineapple and pour the juice into the cake mix, leaving the pineapple slices in the can. Stir in applesauce and mix well. DO NOT FOLLOW THE RECIPE ON THE CAKE BOX!.
- Pour the mixture into your cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes. They will not be done, so don't fret! While they are baking, cut your pineapple slices in halves..
- Remove your cupcakes from the oven and gently press half of a pineapple slice onto each cupcake, as well as a maraschino cherry. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (or a pinch) of sugar on top of each cupcake, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown..
Pineapple upside down cupcakes and easy to make and so delicious. We have make upside down cakes before, but you will love this recipe. These pineapple cupcakes are moist, buttery, and loaded with crushed pineapple. They are paired perfectly with coconut buttercream for I'd seen recipes that called for box cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple. Yeah, it's simple and probably delicious but you.