Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!. Includes crushed pineapple, mashed banana, milk, pure vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, spelt, xanthan gum, salt, baking. I've never been so in love with a cupcake recipe, healthy or not. These cupcakes are moist, sweet, and absolutely irresistible with healthy cream cheese frosting.
I don't know where time has flown, but Easter is taking me completely by surprise this year. These super moist hummingbird cupcakes are light, full of pineapple, chopped bananas, pecans, cinnamon and spices topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. Hummingbird cupcakes are a classic Southern dessert. You can cook Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- You need 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 162 grams of mashed banana.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Prepare 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- It’s 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 65 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- You need of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Filled with fruit and nuts, these party-ready I've also used applesauce in this cake to replace some of the oil and make it a tiny bit healthier. Hummingbird Cake Cupcakes with Sour Cream Frosting – moist and tender this is a classic southern favorite loaded with bananas, pineapple, coconut, and nuts. These Hummingbird Bakery vanilla cupcakes, topped with candy-coloured vanilla frosting and sprinkles, are what the Hummingbird Bakery is best known for. Bring tropical flavor to your table with this easy banana pineapple Hummingbird Cupcake recipe.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! instructions
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Famous in London for Red Velvet cupcakes, The Hummingbird Bakery is the home of authentic American cupcakes, cakes and baked goods for pickup or delivery. This whimsical take on our classic Hummingbird Cake recipe shrinks the moist, three-layer cake into cupcakes, garnishing with bright candied pineapple wedges in honor of the canned pineapples that. Hummingbird Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Hummingbird Cupcakes – An adaptation of the popular cake, made with banana, pineapple, and I have been hearing about hummingbird cake and hummingbird cupcakes for quite a few years now. The BEST cupcakes I have ever made.