Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream. Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cake Adapted from an earlier project and Sweetapolita. Today i bring to you Chocolate Cream Cake With Strawberry. The Chocolate cake blended with cream & strawberry.
The chocolate cake tastes like a cross between brownies and chocolate cake. It's a little richer and a little more dense than a regular light and fluffy The sweet/tart strawberries and the creamy whipped cream are pretty much perfect with the rich chocolate cake. Whip together the powdered sugar and cream and set aside. You can have Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs separate white & yolk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of strawberry purée reduced.
- Prepare 1 pack of or 1 cup all purpose cream.
- You need 2 cubes of tablea pure cocoa chocolate melted.
Spread the top of each cake with hazelnut chocolate spread, some whipped cream and strawberries and layer the cakes. Strawberry Sauce (Puree) is a delicious blend of pureed strawberries and sugar. Take a slice of cheesecake or a rich chocolate torte and drizzle over a little strawberry sauce, and you will It is also wonderful when folded into some whipped cream for a Fruit Fool, or as part of an Eton Mess. It can be used as a filling for cakes and roulades, either alone or added to Confectioners' frosting, whipping.
Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream step by step
- Whisk egg white and gradually add sugar until medium peaks..
- Gradually add egg yolk, butter, baking soda and the reduced purée. Fold lightly until the color of strawberry blend. Then add the flour and fold until no lump..
- Put in a rectangular pan and pop it in the microwave for 15 minutes. Use a skewer to check if cooked. (10 minutes then another 5 minutes).
- Set it aside and let it cool down. Then start making the chocolate cream. Melt the tablea chocolate over boiling water stir and then gradually add the cream while stirring continuously. About 2-3 minutes. Let it cool down then apply on Top of the cake. Use the remaining strawberries for cake toppers..
Strawberries and chocolate are such a great combination and with plenty of good chocolate on hand, that's what I decided to do. Other than that basic cake recipe this recipe is largely just melting chocolate and whipping cream. An impressive chocolate cake with fluffy frosting, fresh strawberries and chocolate chips. White w/ Bavarian Cream Chocolate w/ Bavarian Cream White w/ Bavarian Cream & Strawberry Puree Chocolate w/ Bavarian Cream & Raspberry Puree Marble Cake w/ Chocolate Mousse Red Velvet w/ Cream Cheese Filling Almond w/ Amaretto Mousse Carrot w/ Cream Cheese Filling Lemon. Pastry Recipes Dessert Recipes Chocolate Cream Chocolate Cakes Coffee Deserts Yummy Treats Yummy Food Candy Drinks French Patisserie.