Old-fashioned Egg Cake. Today we are making my favorite pound cake. This recipe make a lot of cake batter so use an extra large bundt pan or divide it up when baking or it will. From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite.
It wasn't something that appeared on rationed tables. So if you're having a bowl of leftover egg whites or yolks sitting in your fridge, try one of the old-fashioned cake recipes below. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. You can have Old-fashioned Egg Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old-fashioned Egg Cake
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 170 gr of sugar (add more if you prefer).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 180 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 35 gr of oil.
- It’s of (me: 15 gr melted butter + 20 gr oil).
Add sugar gradually and cream together until. There is something about the simplicity of an Old Fashioned Egg Custard Pie that just spells comfort to me. With this cooler weather movin' in here again it seemed appropriate to make one. I like the custard warm more than I like it cold but if you try to cut it before it cools, it'll run.
Old-fashioned Egg Cake instructions
- Whisk egg, sugar and salt in a high speed until foamy and thick.
- Pour dry ingredients (flour+bp) into the batter using spatula or mixer at lowest speed then add fat (oil+butter).
- Pour batter into an individual cup, fill it for about 3/4 portion.
- Pre-heat oven 180 degC. Bake cakes for about 30-40 minutes.
Old-fashioned Easter candy made with potatoes and dipped in chocolate. Tips for Making Old Fashioned Easter Egg Candy. To make the potatoes, peel them, dice them into even-sized cubes, and boil them until tender when pierced with a fork, then drain and allow them to cool completely before. Old-Fashioned Egg Custard Pie is a classic, simple dessert that only takes a few minutes of preparation and uses basic ingredients you are Old-Fashioned Egg Custard Pie is a pie that's been around for ages and stood the test of time. You won't believe how easy it is to make and delicious it is.