Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes. Empty can of pumpkin pie filling into a mixing bowl. IMPORTANT: DO NOT MIX CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX. This will be an Excellent Easter Dessert!
Disclaimer: Calculator.net has no affiliation with Weight Watchers®, and information provided on this page was obtained from Wikipedia under the GNU Free Documentation License. Weight Watchers PointsPlus system determines a food's point value based on its protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber content. While the Weight Watchers program allows you to eat foods like Publix cupcakes, it costs you a lot more points and may be less filling than some other. You can have Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix.
- You need 12 of Foil cupcake tins.
Try an incredible chocolate chip banana bread recipe for breakfast or dessert, along with Buffalo chicken taquitos, pork tenderloin or baked chicken Weight Watchers recipes include lasagna and beef stew for dinner and cupcakes for dessert. The new Weight Watchers program called Weight Watchers New Points System is a great way to jumpstart your weight loss. There are two ways to use the program: go to a Weight Watchers meeting near you or join www.weightwatchers.com. Wanting Low Point Cereals on Weight Watchers plan.
Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Empty can of pumpkin pie filling into a mixing bowl. I used Libbys pumpkin pie filling (15oz can)..
- Add cake mix to bowl. IMPORTANT: DO NOT MIX CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX..
- The pumpkin pie filling acts as the binder for the recipe. To cut down on calories and fats, there is no need for the eggs, oil, or water as the cake box indicates..
- Mix PPF and dry Devils food cake mix together thoroughly. Will create a paste..
- Fill foil cupcake tins to the top and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool, or serve warm!.
This list of Low Point Cereals includes the SmartPoint values for both cup and gram measurements but does not include. All you need is a box of angel food cake mix and can of crushed pineapple to create a moist and delicious low-calorie cake everyone will love. Do not be afraid of a large number of ingredients as the dessert is. Buy weight watchers pro points and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Mix all ingredients in bowl and pour into the liners.