Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake. Lemon square cheesecake ice cream cake (no bake refrigerated cake). Mango Bravo Inspired Instant Cake Na No Cook. No Steam and No Bake Na Cake. #jeloicecreamcake #howtomakenobakecake #nobake #cake #Hayacooking #icecreamcake Hi I'm chef Haya Ali welcome to my youtube channel cooking with chef Haya.
Melted Ice Cream Cake The Country Cook. Although Southern cooks love to bake beautiful layer cakes, tricky meringues, and flavorful bread pudding recipes to show off their skills, there's not Give no-cook peanut brittle or bourbon balls as a Christmas hostess gift. End your child's birthday party on a memorable note with an ice cream sandwich cake. You can have Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake
- Prepare of Vanilla Sponge Cake.
- You need of (Approx) Chocolate Ice cream.
- You need of (Approx) Butterscotch Ice cream.
- You need of Sugar Powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Cadbury Gems Butterscotch, Chocolate Shavings, Silver Balls etc.
- It’s of Bourbon Biscuits/Munchini.
This ice cream cake recipe was very easy to put together. Make any celebration special and unforgettable with this decadent no-bake ice cream cake recipe. Pour the ganache over the ice cream cake. In a medium bowl, combine rum and remaining half of the marshmallows.
Ice Cream Cake: No Bake, No-Cook Cake step by step
- First of all, you need a pan big enough to hold 1/2 kg cake plus 300 ml ice cream. I have taken 6″ round cake pan with a loose bottom. You can also opt for Cheesecake pans. Or simply, any pan and lay cling film in it, large enough to hang outside the pan also..
- Mix sugar powder in water and keep it aside. Take out both the ice creams from the freezer and take the required quantities in bowls and let it be on the kitchen counter for 5 to 10 minutes. In the meantime do the following preparations. You need soft ice cream and not melted one..
- Now, divide the cake horizontally into 3 parts so that you have 3 equal discs of cake..
- Lay one disc in the cake pan. Put 1 or 2 tablespoon sugar water on it to moisten the cake. Now, put half of Chocolate ice cream on it and spread evenly. Exactly the way, the whipped cream is applied. Keep the second layer of cake. Repeat the process but this time put Butterscotch ice cream. Use all the Butterscotch ice cream..
- Keep the last layer and repeat the process ending with chocolate ice cream. Ensure that it slides on to the sides of the pan also. Freeze it for 4 to 6 hours or maybe overnight..
- Take out, run a knife around the edges and slide the cake upwards. In the process, if the ice cream starts melting then keep it back in the freezer. Take out and decorate. I grated Cadburys chocolate and arranged biscuits and gems..
- Serve with love..
No-bake desserts are ideal for summer. The easiest chocolate cake you'll ever make. And it's always a huge hit. It's the sort of easy dessert perfect for summer, and entertaining, because you don't I think of it as a no bake chocolate cake, you wouldn't be far off calling it a slice-able truffle. Or, imagine an espresso-spiked, velvety, chocolate mousse you were.