Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes. Low-carb egg, and cheese veggie muffins perfect for on the go. You can make them ahead and reheat in the microwave a few seconds. A great change from the usual low-carb bacon and eggs!
Grab our make ahead of time recipe and enjoy all week! How to Make Bacon and Egg Cups. First, place your bacon in a skillet on medium heat until it cooks through. You can have Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- You need 6 of Turkey bacon strips.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper to taste.
Drain the fat and remove bacon. The holiday season is always the busiest time of the year for me. These low carb bacon egg cups are perfect to prepare in advance when you have overnight guests or family. That way you can spend more time with them in the morning instead of making breakfast.
Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray muffin tin if necessary with non stick spray..
- Line sides of muffin tin with bacon strips pressing them against sides..
- Crack one egg inside each tin..
- Place 2-3 spinach leaves on top of each egg..
- Place a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese on to of each cup..
- Add salt and peeper to taste. This pic shows right to left the beginning to end..
- Put in oven for 12-18 minutes depending on desired doneness of eggs..
- When done, allow a short cooling time and they should pop right out. Can be refrigerated and microwaved as well!.
If you are an avocado lover I'm sure you will love this recipe. Great for a brunch, special occasions or you want something special for yourself for. Who doesn't want cupcakes for breakfast? Really, if you had the option and you knew you wouldn't end up on a sugar rushed carb crashed stomach Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl. In a food processor throw in the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers and process until finely chopped but NOT.