Scallop cakes. This post is sponsored by Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels, the perfect special ingredient for all of your family's favorite treats! Today is the second post in our "how to frost a cake" series. Delicate lines of scalloped piping are a timeless cake decorating technique that exudes elegance and is enjoying renewed popularity in cake design.
Arrange the scallops and corn cakes on the plates and drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Reheat the corn cakes before serving. In the Edna Valley of California's Central Coast. You can have Scallop cakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scallop cakes
- It’s 1 cup of chopped (processor) scallops.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chives.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped shallot.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Bread crumbs until lightly thick.
Place scallops in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. This handy how to cook scallops guide from Great British Chefs explores various delicious options for cooking scallop recipes. Make the sea scallop cakes: Put the sea scallops in the bowl of a food processor. Fry in batches if necessary to avoid crowding.
Scallop cakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Pan fry with olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place cakes on a baking sheet at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedge and cilantro-lime mayo spread (mayo, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro).
Scallop, Shrimp & Cheddar Cakes Ingredients. See more ideas about Scallops, Recipes, Scallop recipes. Grilled Scallops with Rémoulade Sauce – Recipe – FineCooking. Scallops are a shellfish consisting of two fan-shaped shells, and they are absolutely delicious! Scallops have a sweet taste and rich flavor.