Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vanilla Sponge Cake
Vanilla Sponge Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising. This is the perfect vanilla sponge cake recipe that is easier to make than you think.
Yes the best basic vanilla sponge cake recipe. I have had my several failure stories of Yes it was the vanilla sponge cake I decorated with fondant and strawberry cream frosting by following. Vanilla sponge cake is a great way to make a tiramisu when you can't find ladyfingers. You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- You need 4 of large egg whites.
- It’s 120 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large egg yolks.
- You need 120 g of flour.
- It’s 40 g of milk.
- You need 40 g of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of optional ingredients.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
Here's how to make a classic vanilla sponge cake. Hot milk vanilla sponge cake is an extremely light and fluffy sponge cake recipe using eggs. Hot Milk Vanilla Sponge Cake this vanilla cake recipe is one of my favorite cake recipe, it is light, moist. Find vanilla sponge cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Vanilla Sponge Cake step by step
- Use a mixer to whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and can form stiff peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar..
- Add the egg yolks and mix using a spatula..
- Sift the the flour and mix in gradually..
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract together then add them to the cake batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into an oiled mold, the batter should form ribbons..
- (opptional) add a handful of chopped walnuts to add some nuttiness..
- (optional) pour in half the batter, mix some cocoa powder into the rest, then pour it. use a spoon to stir once, creating a marbled effect..
- Preheat the oven to 150°c and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until fully cooked..
- Allow it to cool for atleast 15 minutes before cutting and serving. it can be served with a hot beverage, fresh cream, or some fruit..
Ingredients for this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake. Traditionally, a sponge cake has both egg whites and egg yolks whipped in it separately. This is what makes a it airy and light. This sponge cake is a great base for so many creations. Decorate simply for afternoon tea or more fancy for special occasions like birthdays.