Crazy Vanilla Cake. The craziest thing about this vanilla crazy cake is that there's no milk, eggs, or dairy! Vanilla Crazy Cake – also known as Wacky Cake or Depression Cake, doesn't need dairy or eggs to make them. This week I am sharing two more Crazy Cake flavors (ORIGINALS) I tested in my kitchen…Vanilla & Spiced Crazy Cakes!
The recipe has no dairy products and is also egg-free! This vanilla crazy or wacky cake, first popular during the depression era, has no eggs or dairy, and requires just one bowl to whip up as an Easy Vanilla Crazy Cake You need this vanilla cake recipe say, when you're dairy free (minus the cream cheese glaze, of course) and even egg free, since there's no butter and no eggs. You can cook Crazy Vanilla Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crazy Vanilla Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
This versatile easy cake mixed and baked in one pan can either be frosted or served with berries. Move over chocolate crazy cakes, Crazy vanilla cake's in town! A simple cake long on flavor. Add all the dry ingredients.. well.
Crazy Vanilla Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8" square or round..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Let it cool then top with your favorite frosting and ENJOY!.
Add vinegar, vanilla, oil and water. Vanilla Crazy Cake is Chocolate Crazy Cake's zany cousin! No milk, eggs, or butter needed for this Crazy Cake, also known as Wacky Cake or Depression Cake, is made without any butter, eggs, or. · The craziest thing about this vanilla crazy cake is that there's no milk, eggs, or dairy! Perfect for those with allergies and delicious for everyone! This crazy cake is a vanilla version with chopped pecans or walnuts and melted chocolate chip topping.