Recipe: Yummy Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes. Plunge the tip into the side of a cupcake, filling just until you feel the cupcake swell. Chocolate cupcakes have a surprise cream filling when you bite into them, making a great treat for birthday parties and bake sales. Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! Fun to make, and so tasty to eat! Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. You can cook Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
- It’s 1 of FOR CUPCAKES.
- You need 1 box of dark chocolate ( 18.25 ) cake mix with pudding.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of FOR FILLING AND FROSTING.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable shortening such as Crisco.
- It’s 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of marshmallow fluff.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate shavings for garnish.
Rich dark chocolate cupcakes are filled with a sweet marshmallow cream and dipped in a dark chocolate ganache for a decadent and dreamy cupcake This rich moist dark chocolate cupcake with its creamy marshmallow filling and dark chocolate ganache will quickly win you over with it's. I made these into S'More Cupcakes by adding chocolate ganache icing and graham cracker crumbs on the inside and on top. Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! When cool fill with whipped cream and then drizzle chocolate ganache over the top.
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes step by step
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and vanilla.Beat with a electric mixure until smooth about 2 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 15 jumbo muffin tins or 23 regular muffin tins with paper liners..
- Divide batter evenly in muffin cups, bake 20 to 25 minutes until they spring back when touched and toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack 5 minutes and remove from tins and cool completely on rack..
- MAKE FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Combine all fillimg /frosting ingredients in large bowl, beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- ASSEMBLE CUPCAKES.
- With a small sharp knife cut a cone shaped hole in middle of cupcake. Keep top of con you cut to cover cream filling.Spoon or pipe some filling to center, cover with cone top. Frost cupakes with remaing frosting.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Nothing better than biting into a moist chocolate cupcake and being surprised by a sweet creamy filling! Prepare cake mix according to the package directions, substituting coffee for the water called for on the box, if desired. A slightly richer chocolate flavor will result, but no detectable coffee flavor. Delicious and simple to make, a creamy filling is piped into chocolate cupcakes with a pastry bag. Rich dark chocolate cupcakes are filled with a sweet marshmallow cream and dipped in a dark chocolate ganache for a decadent and dreamy cupcake experience!