Chicken pot pie cupcakes. Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes are my version of cupcakes. This may come as a shock to some. Can I say "adorbs" or will you punch me in the face?
Skip to Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes content. Reviews for: Photos of Pot Pie Cupcakes. Reviews: Most Helpful. *** OPEN ME *** I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! You can cook Chicken pot pie cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie cupcakes
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast,poached and diced.
- You need 2 can of (14.5) cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 can of refrigerated biscuits.
It's one of me&Kayla's favorites so I decided to share it with you guys(: If you made this recipe give. These pot pies are sure to impress the discerning foodies at your table while being fun for kids as well. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
Chicken pot pie cupcakes instructions
- Preheat 400°. Mix all ing. but biscuits together in a large bowl..
- Lightly grease muffin tin and press biscuits in bottom of each cup..
- Evenly spoon pot pie mix in biscuit cups and top with another biscuit smashed flat.
- You dont HAVE to top biscuit but,that's how we prefer it..
- Cook 15 mins or possibly longer depending on biscuits.
- Let cool for a few mins. Then serve..
Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry. By using a refrigerated dough you're left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, herbs, and more. It's cozy comfort food that feeds a crowd!