Glazed Chocolate Cake. Glazed Cakey Brownies – The perfect cross between Chocolate Cake & Fudge Brownies! ▶ SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos ◄. I made this glaze yesterday for my chocolate bunt cake. Use this delicious chocolate glaze on a wide range of desserts, including brownies, chocolate, cake, slices of pound cake, plain butter cookies, bars, or doughnuts.
Bake this rich chocolate cake recipe from Martha Stewart complete with a silky chocolate ganache. Glazed Chocolate Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This simple chocolate glaze does harden up slightly so it is perfect for making chocolate glazed donuts or for dipping eclairs. You can cook Glazed Chocolate Cake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Chocolate Cake
- You need of For cake base.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Refined flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare As needed of Milk.
- Prepare of For ganache.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need as needed of Whipped cream.
- It’s of For garnish.
- You need As needed of Chocolate designs.
- Prepare handful of Cherries.
Glazed Chocolate Cake Doughnuts will satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate craving. A quick chocolate buttermilk cake base is poured into doughnut pans, baked and then dipped into a. This bundt cake is sure to be a hit at your next party or get-together. This glaze sets up nicely to drizzle over a bundt cake, and is very easy to put together.
Glazed Chocolate Cake step by step
- Firstly preheat the wok with a wire stand in it for 10 minutes.And grease the cake tin using butter paper in it..
- Sieve all dry ingredients.Now take a bowl add curd,sugar and whip it properly.Now add oil,vanilla essence and mix well..
- Now add dry ingredients and mix it gently and if it thicks add little milk and make a smooth batter and add vinegar and fold it gently..
- Now pour the batter in a cake tin and tap it.Now bake it for 45 minutes at low flame.Keep checking after 30 minutes with the help of skewer.If it comes out clean then switch off the gas.And cool down completely..
- Now for ganache melt the dark chocolate with a double boiler method and add 1 tsp butter and 3 tbsp milk so that it luks like flowing consistency.Let it be cool down a little.Like this make white chocolate ganache..
- Now cut the cake in to three layers and drizzle water on first layer and apply whipped cream and pour 1 tbsp dark chocolate ganache and spread it lightly.Now cover this with another layer and repeat it.Now cover the whole cake with whipped chocolate cream..
- Make it smooth using pallete knife and keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour..
- Now take out the cake.And if ganache get thick,again heat it up at low flame.Remember ganache must be lukewarm not so hot.Now start pouring dark chocolate ganache on the chilled cake and pour white chocolate ganache over it and with the help of spoon drizzle white chocolate ganache in a random way.It will gives a beautiful pattern and glaze will come like a mirror..
- Now take out the excess chocolate and clean the surface.Now keep this in a refrigerator for 15 minutes and that garnish with chocolates marble design and cherries..
- Our glazed chocolate cake is ready to serve.Enjoy.
I usually have all the ingredients in my pantry. Real brandy or rum can be used in place of the flavoring if you like. Dip the tops of each cooled chocolate cake donut into the glaze. Once the glaze is set, serve. In a saucepan over medium high, melt butter, then mix in cocoa powder and water, and bring to a boil, stirring frequently to combine.