Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers. Here at Oakleaf Cakes, we pride ourselves in having some of the most delicious buttercream around: Italian meringue frosting! While I frost most of my cakes with American buttercream, sometimes I like to mix things up! One of my resolutions this year was to be more open to different types of frosting, and I've stuck to it!
It's temperamental and can cause a whole lot of unnecessary stress. The good news is that as long as Can you frost and decorate a cake with this buttercream and then freeze the cake? Will it unthaw and look the same as when you put the cake in. You can have Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers
- It’s of Meringue buttercream::::1 egg white,2 bars of unsalted butter,1/2cup sugar,1 tsp vanilla essence and water.
- Prepare of Sunflowers…..Fondant (sugar paste) some tools and flower cutters.
The buttercream frosting that I prefer to cover and decorate my cakes with is called Italian Meringue Butter Cream (a.k.a. At its core Swiss meringue buttercream frosting is made by heating egg whites and sugar to create a syrup that is then whipped into a meringue state. The best visual description I've read is from Alice of Savory Sweet Life's excellent post on "Classic Buttercream Frosting" – "The texture should be. This recipe will make a vanilla flavored frosting.
Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers step by step
- Take a bowl,now pour in 1 egg white then add in sugar and whisk….meanwhile boil water in a vessel in which it can hold the bowl,now whisk egg.
- Now put the bowl above the boiling water,and whisk well till sugar melts and all combined,when done…now whisk it 10 mins continuously till pic 3.
- Now cut butter into small pieces….keep whisk and adding butter till you get this consistency(pic2)now add in vanilla essence and it's ready…can store it for week(remove from fridge and keep it in room temperature).
- I use this frosting many times on my cake….specialy to make beautiful flowers.for Fondant flowers you need some Fondant….
- Flower cutter..ball tool to flatten and give shape to petals and decorate your cake.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
If I'm just making plain vanilla frosting to pipe on cupcakes or frost a cake, I like to add an. A good Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting recipe is essential for all Bold Bakers! The difference between Swiss Meringue Buttercream and regular Buttercream Frosting is that Swiss Meringue This Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe is plenty enough to generously coat one large cake. While cakes cool, make your frosting. We used this Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting.