Christmas in a cup – cakes. Christmas cake in a cup, mug-cake. On a wooden background surrounded by fir branches, cones, nuts and Christmas decorations. A cup of hot chocolate and traditional Christmas cake stollen on brown rustic background.
So as its December I decided to show you how to make cup cakes.(Christmas addition) Hope you all enjoy this video please comment and subscribe to my channel. Chocolate cupcakes with cream and fresh raspberries closeup. hor. Christmas in a Cup is a fundraiser. You can have Christmas in a cup – cakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas in a cup – cakes
- It’s 3 large of apples.
- Prepare 100 grams of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
We sell christmas themed mugs that hold different flavors of cake mixes and the. I would like something very elegant and simple. Take it out from the oven and let it cool own. The first cake of Christmas starts things off with a kick.
Christmas in a cup – cakes step by step
- Dice apples, in a pot, let simmer with some butter, ginger and cinnamon (choose amount after taste), add raisins, 3/4 of the sugar. Add apple juice so it stays liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs, mix..
- Add flour and baking soda while constantly stirring, mix in milk to get the right consistence.
- Don't forget to stir the apple mixture.
- When the apples are smooth and caramel has built, stir together dough and mixture. Place in cupcake tray..
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, bake for 20-25 minutes.
It's a rich chocolate cake, soaked in Kirsch liquor, and layered with a cherry filling. Send it to your true love if you like, or just be sweet to yourself. Remember, you have to cook the cakes one by one in the microwave for uniform cooking. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and sift.