Lemon Bundt Cake. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Looking for a great lemon bundt cake recipe?
In fact, there are times when I would definitely suggest using a cake mix as a great recipe. This easy moist and tender glazed lemon bundt cake recipe is bursting with lemon flavor. This scrumptious lemon bundt cake, topped with delicious lemon cream cheese frosting, is a perfect way to brighten up a winter day! You can have Lemon Bundt Cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt Cake
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Lemon Soak.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Glaze.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon Juice.
If you love the combo of sweet, with just the right amount of tangy. A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Lemon Bundt Cake with Caramel GlazeOh My! The lemon Bundt cake is perfect.
Lemon Bundt Cake instructions
- Mix 3 cups of flour and 2 tsp of baking powder in a bowl.
- I another bowl mix 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp salt (almost turn it in to kind of a lumpy paste).
- To the butter mixture add 3 eggs and mix it properly to turn the paste in to a fluffy batter..
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon zest, 1/4 cups of lemon juice and 1tsp vanilla and then mix it again..
- Now slowly add the dry mixture (flour and baking powder) in and incorporate it totally. Add 1 cup of milk to this mixture..
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Put the batter in, tap the pan to release air. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 F or 180 C..
- For the soak, take 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Microwave it for 1 minute.
- When the cake is done, and is still slightly warm, without removing from the pan, poke deep holes and pore in the lemon mixture we made..
- Voilà Done. !!.
- Optionally you can also make the glaze. That is just 2 cups of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Pour over once the cake is cooled down..
It is the most delicate texture and rich flavor. I had rather small lemons and wanted it to be an intense flavor, so I added more zest. This lemon Bundt is a tangy cake with a simple, sweet glaze that's our Test Kitchen's go-to recipe for serving at bridal showers, spring luncheons, and on Easter Sunday. DIRECTIONS Beat cake mix, lemon pudding, eggs, oil and water. This Nothing Bundt Cakes Lemon Cake copycat recipe tastes just like the original!