Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes. An easy gluten-free cupcake recipe using coconut flour. These vanilla cupcakes, made with coconut flour for extra fiber, are perfect for any occasion. Whether you're baking for a birthday, a bake sale, or just for fun, they're a cinch to whip up and are sure to be a hit!
These Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes are dairy-free, simple to make, and lend a bakery style texture and a vanilla bean finish. This recipe for gluten free vanilla cupcakes is insanely simple & equally delicious! There are a lot gluten free flour blends out there. You can have Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- You need 2/3 C of sugar substitute (to taste).
- You need 1/2 C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 L of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 C of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Each brand uses a unique mixture of wheat flour alternatives This recipe turned out awesome!! I did substitute veg oil for coconut oil and plain yogurt for the sour cream. These gluten free vegan vanilla cupcakes are super light and fluffy with the perfect amount of sweetness. One-Bowl Coconut Flour Cupcakes (Master Recipe-Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free).
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare tins.
- In a large bowl whip up the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk or dairy alternative..
- In a separate small bowl sift the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean from the center. I'd advise consistently checking on them. Since they bake quite quickly they can easily get overdone which can suck. I made the mistake of just leaving it in and not checking until the 18 min were up. BIG MISTAKE. I would say maybe check on them at 15 min..
- Do you smell that heavenly aroma? Mmmm makes you want to gobble 'em all up! Make sure to let them cool before you have at it. Perhaps prepare a buttercream frosting… MMMMMM. Enjoy!.
A quarter cup of flour to produce an entire batch of muffins? I have had multiple requests for a chocolate cake made with coconut flour since posting my Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes last year. Low Carb Coconut Flour Keto Cupcakes. When I created this recipe for keto cupcakes, I Making coconut flour cupcakes. This recipe is incredibly easy to make.