Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. These microwave mug cake recipes are soo darn good, very less prep work, fast and easy to make.
When you're out of eggs but craving chocolate cake, whip up this easy and moist treat. Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious. If you want to do more, triple or quadruple the recipe and combine the ingredients in a bowl. You can have Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- It’s 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- You need 1 of small egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Feelin' like a piece of chocolate cake to round of the night's dinner? Or maybe you'd like a warm cookie to share with your other half but don't feel like baking an entire batch of snicker doodles? Well, that's where single (or double) serving mug cake recipes come into play. This delicious chocolate mug cake is very low-carb, moist, and rich, the result will amaze you considering how easy it is to make.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe instructions
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. I remember scrolling through the TV a while back and seeing something on one of those daytime talk shows about "mug food." The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick! Cakey, moist and fluffy on the outside, with a pool of chocolate lava sauce on the inside.