Recipe: Tasty Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe
Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe. This from-scratch funfetti mug cake is the best mug cake I've ever had, and it can be yours in about two minutes or less! Seriously, where do I sign up? Oh wait, I already have, evidenced by the fact that we've made and devoured this mug.
Want to make a rainbow cake without the hassle of baking it and waiting for it to cool? Why not try out my microwave rainbow confetti cake in a mug recipe? This Funfetti Mug Cake is made super moist and tender from the milk and butter and perfectly flavored with sprinkles and vanilla to really deliver on the "fun." I think this recipe is perfect for any dorm room celebration or after school treat. You can cook Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbsp butter, sottened.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of whole milk (or 3 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp sprinkles.
Let me remind you, birthday cake tastes just as good on days that. Microwave mug cakes: to the rescue! How to Make a Funfetti Mug Cake – with Simple, Clean Ingredients. I've kept this healthy funfetti mug cake whole grain AND gluten free by using oat flour as my base.
Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe instructions
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a small bowl except the sugar..
- Now in your mug, mix together the butter and sugar until well combined (the sugar doesn't have to dissolve.) After, add in the egg and vanilla and mix again until well incorporated. Then add in the milk and mix again briefly..
- Next, add in the dry ingredients and mix to form a batter. Once you have a smooth cake batter, add in the sprinkles (if using)..
- Microwave for 2 minutes. If after two minutes it is not done, microwave it using 10 second intervals till a toothpick comes out clean when pricked into the center. Let cool for one minute and enjoy warm or let cool completely and serve with a swirl of vanilla frosting and some sprinkles..
And, instead of buying oat flour, save some bucks by blending up oats and making your own! This Funfetti-inspired mug cake is all about you celebrating you. This version is somewhat healthier than a regular cake because it's made with Greek yogurt and almond milk and calls for less sugar. It's also smaller than a full-sized cake, so if you mindlessly eat the whole thing in front of the TV. Fluffy funfetti cake made in just minutes.