an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a People's eyes always seem to light up whenever the hear the words "red velvet". And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream. Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy.
This is the best gluten free red velvet cupcakes recipe ever. Moist cupcakes with a hint of chocolate and vanilla. I developed this gluten free red velvet cupcake recipe last summer when I was running my gluten-free baking company, and then I never actually baked it to sell at the market. You can have an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of red food colouring.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of frosting.
My red velvet cake recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this blog. Great for a cake, not so good for cupcakes baked in paper liners. It could have been a user error since I know so many of you guys have raved about how good of a cupcake that batter makes. Get the Red Velvet Cupcake recipe here and her recipe for the Cream Cheese Icing here.
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350℉.
- sift and mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- cream butter and the sugars till it's light and fluffy.
- add eggs, vanilla and red food colouring to butter mixture and mix till it's smooth.
- add vinegar to milk, stir.
- 3 parts dry ingredients, 2 parts milk mixture, alternatively add into the wet ingredients.
- scoop and bake @ 350℉ for 18-20 mins, check @ 15.
- let cool completely.
- frost by holding piping bag straight on to achieve the eye look, decor with cutout fondant, enjoy the BOO!.
It sounds like you had a wonderful day full of colour. Thanks for a great round up of red velvet recipes, those onion rings are particularly intriguing! Red Velvet Cupcakes are one of those delicious treats that I'm pretty sure no one can turn down. Little versions of classic red velvet cake! Frost with cream cheese frosting or white frosting.