How to Prepare Perfect Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes. These chocolate mocha cupcakes are chocolate lover's dream. Dry ingredients: I used organic all purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, table salt, and instant espresso powder in these cupcakes. These delicious chocolate mocha cupcakes are absolutely delicious.
Mocha Latte Cupcakes topped with a White Chocolate Frosting. In a large mixing bowl dissolve the mocha drink mix in the hot water. Double Chocolate Mocha Crunch Cupcake ~ These are messy, so grab fork and save your face from being covered in frosting. You can have Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- It’s of For the Cupcakes.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of bread flour.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (not margarine), melted.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1 cup of of your favorite strongly brewed coffee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
- It’s of For the Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- You need 6 tbsp of softened butter (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
Freeze frosted cupcakes for ten minutes. Drizzle chocolate pour over chocolate frosting (reheat chocolate pour in microwave as. The perfect combination of coffee and chocolate, these decadent mocha cupcakes with espresso buttercream frosting are the perfect morning treat or after dinner indulgence. With a cup of coffee of course!
Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line 2 cupcake tins (12each)with liners (makes 24 cupcakes)..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream sugar, eggs, butter and buttermilk. Add almond extracted nutmeg and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, sift bread flour and cocoa powder until its lump free..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined..
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Add brewed coffee to the mixed batter and mix again until combined..
- Fill each cupcake tin 3/4 way full. Any more and your batter will run over and create a huge mess!.
- Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are done, set aside to cool while moving on to make the frosting..
- In a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, cream the butter for one to 2 minutes..
- Sift the powdered sugar and the cocoa powder in a separate bowl until lump free then slowly add it to the butter in the mixing bowl..
- Add the heavy whipping cream, almond extract and nutmeg. Mix until smooth, creamy and airy about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Frost cupcakes and decorate if desired. Enjoy!.
While fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and ginger may be one of the season's favorite spices, fall flavors don't stop there! So today I am combining cinnamon, coffee and chocolate to make the most decadent cupcake. It's a perfect holiday cupcake, and sure to be a hit. Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes are the perfect easy dessert recipe. A quick modification to box cake mix and you've made magic!