Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake. A beautiful hot chocolate and green tea swirled marble loaf cake lightly dusted with powdered sugar. Transfer half of the batter to a medium bowl and stir in the hot cocoa mix. Stir matcha powder into remaining white batter.
It also makes the most gorgeous edible gift if you are thinking to make someone smile today. Hi, I tried making this but it came out shorter than yours and I am using the regular loaf pan. It still tasted good just a bit dense. You can cook Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup (113 g) of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 pcs of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
Back with another matcha recipe ^_^ This one is slightly adapted from Just One Cookbook. Let me know if you guys try this recipe out. Make an amazing looking cake and swirl in some refreshing earthy flavour with this matcha marble loaf recipe. Matcha has been gaining popularity in the Western world for its health benefits and unique flavour; a flavour that works.
Choco-Matcha Marble Loaf Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F). Line two medium size loaf pans with parchment paper and slighlty grease. Set aside..
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder until incorporated..
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at time then add the vanilla. Mix until just well combined..
- In a measuring cup, combine milk and sour cream..
- Gradually add dry ingredients and milk mixture alternately to the wet ingredients. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Equally separate batter into two bowls. Add cocoa powder into one and matcha on another. Mix well until just well combined..
- Place dollops of batter alternately into your loaf pan making two layers. Swirl the batter using tha back of a spoon or anything similar..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the center sets. Cool for about 30 minutes and slice into equal portions..
A delicious recipe for Matcha Coconut Loaf, full of coconut and matcha flavour. It's topped with a fragrant coconut glaze and coconut flakes. Naturally, I thought of pairing the two flavours into some type of cake and this Matcha Coconut loaf was born. Reminiscent of a pound cake (but without the. Chocolate Marble Pound Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.