Chocobourn cup cakes. Most of us in our childhood have been obsessed with having bournvita milk or eating just plain bournvita. These bournvita flavoured cup cakes will remind you. Banana, walnut, and chocolate are always an amazing combination of ingredients, no matter what the delivery system, but it really doesn't get any better than in this ganache-frosted cupcake.
The butter will never get creamy, but will stay overly grainy and sugary from all that sugar. Using a wooden or metal skewer, poke a hole through bottom of cupcake liners. Push tip through hole and pipe filling into cupcakes. You can cook Chocobourn cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocobourn cup cakes
- It’s 1 bowl of all-purpose flour(maida).
- It’s 3/4 bowl of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of bournvita.
- You need 1/4 bowl of vegetable oil or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of milk.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of sliced milk chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of tutti fruity.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and water. Dip tops of cupcakes into glaze. If desired, pipe designs on cupcakes.
Chocobourn cup cakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all-purpose flour, bournvita, baking powder, baking soda and salt to prepare a dry mix..
- In another bowl mix sugar, oil and little milk to prepare a wet mix. Whisk nicely to avoid any lumps..
- Now keep on adding small portions of dry mix into wet mix and whisk properly to prepare the batter. Add milk as per need to get the proper consistency of batter..
- Add tutti fruity to the batter and mix well..
- Now grease paper cups with oil and preheat the pressure cooker by adding little water and a ring in it for about 10 minutes..
- Put some batter into cups, then add chocolate and again batter and tap it gently. Sprinkle some tutti fruity. Do not fill cups more than 3/4..
- Bake the cups into the pressure cooker for around 20-25 minutes. Remember to remove the whistle..
- With the help of a toothpick check the cakes after 25 minutes..
- Let it cool and then unmould the cup cakes gently..
- Garnish with tutti fruity, gems and chocolate. Enjoy these chocolicious choco-bourn cup cakes..
Chocolate cupcake cravings are a real problem for those of us without an office or classroom to share a whole dozen with. Ditto for those of us without a decent cupcake bakery nearby. It's baked in a toaster oven with just a few pantry staples, and it's here to solve all our problems with a rich and chocolatey answer — not to mention a perfectly. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined.