American Flag Cake. American Flag Cake made with a homemade vanilla cake recipe, cool whip and fresh berries is the perfect patriotic dessert for your summer cookout. This patriotic American Flag cake recipe includes fresh berries and a whipped cream frosting and is If using a cake mix, make sure to have the necessary ingredients on hand. Assemble and frost the pretty cake and wait for the.
An American flag surprise cake is a fun and fairly simple cake to do. There are a few different ways. A classic white cake gets a patriotic makeover with some creative layering. You can cook American Flag Cake using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of American Flag Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- You need 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 g (0.70 oz) of Honey.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Lemon zest.
- You need 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need to taste of Cranberry jam.
- It’s to taste of Blueberry jam.
- Prepare 50 of Star-shaped white chocolates.
American Flag Cake. by: Erin Jeanne McDowell. There's no better way to celebrate an American holiday than with a flag cake—a simple white cake with a patriotic surprise inside. These are the perfect treats for your next patriotic party! Don't forget to microwave the white chocolate on medium power so it doesn't seize.
American Flag Cake step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 200℃ (392℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray, and then lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Cover with foil. *Leave enough space to allow expansion as it bakes..
- To make a white surface use foil when baking. Or you can flip it out and use the bottom, but it will be wet..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 200℃ (392 ℉) for 1 hr..
- Let it cool. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to make it tight. *Leave space when wrapping to let the moisture out..
- Cut foils. Make 13 stripes and 1 rectangle..
- Take out the cake from the tray. *Remove moisture on the surface if it is there..
- Place stripe foils on the cake..
- Place a rectangle foil on the top left corner..
- Put foil on each side..
- Paste cranberry jam on the white stripes..
- Remove the rectangle foil..
- Lift and fold up the top 3 foil stripes to the right..
- Paste blueberry jam on the rectangle..
- Place 50 star chocolates on the blueberry jam..
- Remove all foil gently and done!.
- How to make this cheesecake mixture, please refer to my other recipe → Recipe ID : 13303986.
Patriotic American flag cake with mini flags. Patriotic American flag cake with blueberries and red currant on vintage wooden background American Flag Cake. Sweet donuts isolated over waving american Patriotic American flag cake with blueberries and strawberries. An American Flag Cake that not only looks pretty and patriotic but also tastes amazing? And it makes an eye-catching centerpiece for your Memorial Day or Fourth of July celebrations.