Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake. Decoration fresh Berries edible Golddust Chocolate. Vegan Quinoa, Spinach, and Mushroom Stuffed Acorn SquashYummly. This chocolate and strawberry layered no bake cake is something between a raw vegan cheesecake and chocolate strawberry dessert bars.
This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. This chocolate mousse berry cake is a raw frozen dessert that is full of healthy fats like avocado, will satisfy your chocolate craving, and leave you feeling happy and healthy. Remove the crust from the fridge and pour the chocolate layer evenly over the crust. You can have Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake
- It’s of Cake batter.
- Prepare 300 g of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 packet of baking powder.
- Prepare 90 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate powder.
- You need 375 g of soy milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of oil.
- It’s of Berries.
- You need 400 g of frozen berries.
- It’s 1 packet of lemon sugar (≈10g).
- It’s of Ganache.
- Prepare 150 g of dark chocolate (70% cocoa).
- Prepare 150 g of soy milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need 50 g of fresh berries.
Freeze while making the berry layer. Add seasonal berries, make cupcakes, add a streusel for variation Soyfree Nutfree GF option. A simple vanilla cake batter with chocolate chips or chunks mixed in. Add berries, pineapple, apple, nuts or other additions.
Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake instructions
- Cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Combine with the wet ingredients..
- Berries: combine drained frozen berries with the lemon sugar. Set aside..
- Ladle roughly half of the batter in a parchment-lined cake pan. Then, arrange all of the frozen berries on top. Pour the rest of the batter. Bake for 40-45 min in a 175°C oven. Set aside to cool..
- Ganache: combine all ganache ingredients in a pot over low heat. Mix continuously. Once chocolate has melted, pour the ganache over the cooled cake..
- Decoration: Leave ganache to set for a few minutes, then arrange fresh berries nicely. I like the ganache to be still a little warm, so the berries stick to it and don't roll around too much..
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy :).
Rich and decadent vegan chocolate cake that is also so simple and easy to make! Moist, mega chocolatey and as totally divine as a chocolate There are no unnecessary extra steps involved in this vegan chocolate cake. If you have flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt for your dry. This cake is sticky on the inside, has got a quite fruity taste and a rich chocolate spread. It's gluten free and it's vegan.