Alkaline – Blueberry Spelt Pancakes.
You can have Alkaline – Blueberry Spelt Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Blueberry Spelt Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic blueberries.
- You need 2 pinches of Sea salt.
- You need 1 of cap full of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic Agave.
- It’s of Grape seed oil.
- It’s of Spring water.
- You need of Note: The amount of water used will determine how thick or thin the pancake batter would be and how you prefer your pancakes).
Alkaline – Blueberry Spelt Pancakes step by step
- Mix Flour, sea salt, vanilla extract and a teaspoon of grape seed oil in bowl..
- Lightly coat pan with grape seed oil over medium heat..
- Place blue berries in mix and lightly stir. Pour batter in pan and brown on both sides..