Recipe: Appetizing Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes
Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes. Pumpkin cupcakes deserve their own spotlight, right? I received some questions about turning my pumpkin cake into cupcakes, so I figure a completely separate post for pumpkin cupcakes would be helpful. Compared to cake, cupcakes cook faster and are easier to decorate, transport, and serve.
Just make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. Oil: I typically use canola oil in. A pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese filling is the exact same flavor without all that struggle. You can cook Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of 15 Oz canned pumpkin.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Because I struggle enough to remember where I left my car If you really, really wanted to cheat, you could use a spice cake mix from the store, add the cream cheese and crumble topping and bake them. I have a SWEET video for you guys today :). I promise you this is the BEST cream-filled pumpkin cupcakes you will ever taste! These amazing cupcakes deserved an upgrade!] I first made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting nearly five years ago, and I have been loving I used a similar filling for the pumpkin whoopie pies that I made four years ago.
Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon; add to pumpkin mixture and beat until well mixed. Fill paper lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely..
- For filling, combine cornstarch and milk in a small saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. In a mixing bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar and vanilla. Gradually add the cornstarch mixture beating until light and fluffy..
- Using a sharp knife, cut a 1 inch circle 1 inch deep in the top of each cupcake. Carefully remove tops and set aside. Spoon or pipe filling into cupcakes. Replace tops..
The maple is an awesome complement to both pumpkin and cream. These amazing pumpkin cupcakes are a perfect fall treat! There are some amazing bloggers out there in this world. So glad this perfect combo of cream cheese and pumpkin made it's way into our hungry bellies this year! These Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes are so festive too.