Banana Baileys Cupcakes. If you like Baileys Irish Cream and you also like bananas, I bet you're nodding your head right now. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store These banana cupcakes are definitely a treat. If you are looking to make them healthier you can.
This cheesecake uses the distinctive flavour of Baileys's to ramp up the Christmas vibes. Individual Salted Caramel & Banana Cream Pies These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. You can have Banana Baileys Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Baileys Cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Baileys Irish cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of banana (ripe).
They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! This recipe for Baileys cupcakes is absolutely packed with Baileys! It uses Baileys in the chocolate Make these Baileys cupcakes in advance! If stored unfrosted in an airtight container, they can last.
Banana Baileys Cupcakes step by step
- Mix butter and sugar. Add egg one at a time..
- Stir in vanilla and bananas and mix.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture in 2 parts..
- Time for the best part add the Baileys! 👍👌 Stir well.
- Mix water. To form a paste.
- Preheat you're oven at 180°c for 10 mins. Bake cupcakes for 20min..
- Check to see if cupcakes are ready with a toothpick.
Dessert Recipes baileys boozy chocolate cupcakes st patrick's day. Celebrate the luck of the Irish with the best of both worlds: dark chocolate Guinness cupcakes with smooth Baileys Cream frosting! I already had everything else to make these special cupcakes but the Guinness was proving hard to find. If you don't like Guinness, worry not… these cupcakes really don't actually taste like Guinness. I am making these banana cupcakes for my dad!