Cup cakes. A cupcake (also British English: fairy cake; Hiberno-English: bun; Australian English: fairy cake or patty cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup. Here are our favorite cupcake ideas! Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place.
See more ideas about Cupcake recipes, Cupcake cakes, Desserts. Dark Chocolate Buttercream is the perfect cake and cupcake topping for chocolate lovers everywhere! Moist, perfect cupcakes everyone will love. You can cook Cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cup cakes
- Prepare 3/4 cup (95 g) of All-purpose flour (spoon & leveled).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 of Large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of Packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of Buttermilk, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of Vegetable or canola oil (or melted coconut oil).
Recipes with photos and reviews for vanilla cupcakes, cupcake frosting, mini cupcakes and more. From easy vanilla cupcakes to decadent Black Forest chocolate cupcakes, work your way through our favourite cupcakes recipes. Decorate with mile-high frostings of buttercream. Get creative with our easy, irresistible cupcake recipes, from indulgent chocolate to coffee & walnut.
Cup cakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a 12-cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 2 liners – this recipe makes about 14 cupcakes. Set aside..
- Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla together until completely smooth. Pour half of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Then half of the buttermilk. Gently whisk for a few seconds. Repeat with the remaining wet ingredients and buttermilk. Stir until *just* combined; do not overmix. The batter will be thin..
- Pour or spoon the batter into the liners. Fill only halfway (this is imperative! only halfway!) to avoid spilling over the sides or sinking. Bake for 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting..
- Frost cooled cupcakes, however, you'd like. I used Wilton 1M piping tip for these pictured cupcakes. Top with sprinkles, if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days..
Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Say bye to Winter and hello to new and unique Spring cupcakes! See more ideas about Cup, Cake, Desserts. ⬇ Download cupcake – stock picture and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. ⬇ Download cupcake cakes – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock Cupcake cakes – stock images and photos. Easy to make and fun to decorate, cupcakes are a sweet way to please any crowd. At Cupcake Recipes you can find everything about cupcakes.