Hamburger Cakes. Today I made a Can I Haz Cheezeburger cake! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them. I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby.
Turning a plain old cake into a hamburger is a great way to surprise a friend or family member with a really cool treat! The trick to making a hamburger cake is making three separate cakes. This easy hamburger casserole recipe is a great recipe when the kids are hungry and you don't have a lot of time. You can have Hamburger Cakes using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cakes
- You need of muffin rolls.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Enough milk to make it 1 cup total.
- It’s of meat pattie.
- Prepare 55 ml of Cream (35% fat).
- You need 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of Of the muffin rolls.
- Prepare of fudge lettuce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cream (35% fat).
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 120 grams of Chopped white chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra cream.
- You need 10 of Drops of Green food coloring.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Raspberry candy or other red candy (optional).
- You need of caramel sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need of chocolate cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Melted white chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil based or powdered based yellow food coloring.
Brown. and freeze to reheat for a party or as a quick supper. This Hamburger Cake is such a fun dessert for summer barbecues, birthday parties or picnics. Layers of yellow cake with bright frostings in the middle make it look just like a giant hamburger! Hamburger Cake: where did i make this i made a hamburger shaped cake. to make this i used cake mix food coloring eggs butter candies and frosting. how did i make it i got the idea for this on YouTube.
Hamburger Cakes instructions
- For the muffin rolls Combine dry ingredients. In a seperate whisk together wet ingredients. Mix the two together until just combined. Pipe onto a baking tray, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 180C (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- For the lettuce fudge Heat the cream, sugar and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir, 2 minutes, stir, then a final 2 minutes..
- For the tomatoes roll out the candy with a rolling pin.
- For the caramel place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Microwave on high heat in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until thick and bubbling..
At CakeClicks.com find thousands of cakes categorized into thousands of categories. Experience the world of cake decorating like never before with Cake Central Magazine! When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic. Bakers who make cakes that look nothing like cakes continue to blow the minds of people like me who can barely The cake was inspired by baker Yolanda Glamp's "How To Cake It" hamburger recipe. A Mixture of Mediums: Cheeseburger Cake!