Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes. Pancake cupcakes = totally acceptable for breakfast and dessert. Pancakes and maple syrup Ridiculously easy and moist, one-bowl cinnamon pancake cupcakes! Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. wipe pan between pancakes: or the sugar in the pan may burn.
Delicious cupcakes packed full of cinnamon and brown sugar, with two layers of cinnamon-swirl inside, topped with. Pancakes are a simple and tasty breakfast staple in many homes and restaurants, and part of the fun is how versatile they are. Pancakes can be eaten in many ways. You can have Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/4 of flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 tbsp of stick butter.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
The Best Healthy Cinnamon Pancake Recipes on Yummly Mini Maple Cinnamon Pancake Donuts, Cinnamon Cinnamon Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese FrostingBaked by Rachel. Breakfast for dessert or dessert for breakfast? Either way the answer is yesthankyouverymuchplease.
Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes step by step
- Add the dry ingredients except the cinnamon first flour,and sugar.
- Add water and your one egg.
- Melt your butter down and pour it into the mix and then stir all the ingredients together.
- And last but not least add the cinnamon and if u prefer more add more and then pour into a cupcake pan and let it cook at 350°F.
And the cinnamon makes it look healthy so there's that. Quick and easy cinnamon pancakes recipe, made with simple ingredients. These fluffy pancakes are so airy and soft and perfect for Fall & Thanksgiving. #recipe #breakfast #cupcakes #cinnamon pancakes #mini pancakes #cinnamon pancake cupcakes #pancake cupcakes #cinnamon cupcakes #cinnamon #cream cheese frosting #frosting. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes have all the best elements of a classic cinnamon roll, but in pancake form. They're quick and easy to make for an indulgent brunch!