Peanut Butter cupcakes. Use oil, brown sugar, sour cream, and extra milk to guarantee each cupcake is soft and moist. These Peanut Butter Cupcakes are soft, tender, and loaded with peanut butter flavor. Today I'm sharing a recipe that will thrill peanut butter lovers everywhere.
Moist and rich peanut butter cupcakes make a great snack. My baby sitter used to make these for us, we Nutritional Information. They taste like peanut butter cookies in cupcake format, especially when topped with a swirl of You can easily turn these cupcakes into peanut butter and jelly cupcakes or chocolate peanut butter. You can cook Peanut Butter cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter cupcakes
- It’s of cupcakes.
- Prepare 55 grams of butter, soft.
- You need 225 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 115 grams of peanut butter (can be crunchy).
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 225 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare of frosting.
- It’s 125 grams of butter, soft.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter (not crunchy).
- It’s 225 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these cupcakes a few weeks ago. This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially.
Peanut Butter cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 180°C. put cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl until well combined – for 1-2 minutes. add 1 egg at a time and the vanilla extract. beat until combined..
- sift in the flour and mix together. gradually add the milk until well combined..
- spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25 mins or until they are golden brown. to test if they are done put a wooden skewer into the center and if it comes out clean they are done..
- to make the frosting, mix butter, icing sugar and peanut butter together. add the maple syrup and milk and mix well..
- pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and they are ready. I put mine in the fridge to set the buttercream more..
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are my go-to cupcake recipe. They're rich, dark, and incredibly moist. The Peanut Butter Buttercream on top is the perfect pairing for the dark chocolate. Fluffy, moist peanut butter cupcakes topped with creamy peanut butter frosting. Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes are stuffed with a miniature Reese Cups, topped with peanut butter A chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting.with a Reese's peanut butter cup inside!