Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes. The cookie dough in these cupcakes contains no eggs (so you can worry less about salmonella), and who doesn't love brownie cupcakes? 🙂 The cookie dough. Yes, this is what dreams are made of. I just made the Brownie Cupcake with Marshmallow Frosting and I loved the cupcake so much I decided to do one more version of it by making these.
A chocolate sandwich cookie snuggled between a chocolate-chip cookie and a brownie. Using an electric mixer, beat the sugars and butters together on medium speed until smooth. Fudge Brownie & Cookie Dough Cake. You can have Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes
- It’s 1 large of container of Cookie Dough of your choice ( i like chocolate chip).
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Oreo's of your Choice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Reeses Cups.
Let me introduce you to Calorie Mountain. It may leave you feeling slightly queasy if you The cookie dough buttercream is SO good, it's the same one from Annie's Eats that I used in these macarons , it tastes just like cookie dough. How to Make Oreo Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes. This recipe works by using layers – each different ingredient goes in one at a time.
Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes instructions
- line cups with Tin Foil papers.
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to the box..
- Press a spoon full of the cookie Dough I to the bottoms of the foil papers.
- Place a Oreo or a Reese's cup on top of the pressed down cookie dough.
- Pour Brownie mix over tops (about a large spoonful).
- BAKE FOR 25 Minutes at 350°F..
Easy Oreo Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes Recipe. I sliced open the insides for you, so you could see how the layers look. Home » Brownie Recipes » Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting and Giveaway and an Anniversary. Today seems like it deserves a special treat. I thought these brownie cupcakes with cookie dough frosting seemed like an over the top indulgence, fitting for the occasion.