Classic Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Cake.
You can cook Classic Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Cake
- It’s 1. 1/2 ltr of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1.1/2 ltr of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- You need 20-30 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 250 ml of Heavy whipping cream.
Classic Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Defrost the ice creams at room temperature for about 15 minutes so that they become soft and workable..
- Put the Oreos in a large plastic bag or zip lock bag and with the help of a rolling pin, crush them till coarse. You can also do this job in a food processor..
- Spread out the entire vanilla ice cream as the bottom most layer. Spread out half of the cookie mix next..
- Let this sit in the freezer for half an hour. Bring it out and apply the layer of chocolate ice cream. Spread out till even and let this be in the freezer for 4-6 hours (minimum). The time mentioned above is the freezing time..
- While the cake is setting, prepare the whipped cream. Beat the heavy cream for 8-12 minutes till stiff peaks are obtained. Let this set in the fridge till ready to use. Pull out the cake by gently lifting it with the help of the extra foil at the edges..
- Decorate the top with lots of whipped cream and some cookie mixture too. Serve immediately. And keep the rest well covered in the freezer only. Use as required..