Chocolate kit kat cack. This article will show you just how easy it is to make your very own tasty Chocolate Cake, edged with delicious Kit Kat bars. This Kit Kat Cake recipe begins with chocolate cake. And this Kit Kat Cake is delicious too!
It's a chocolate layer cake with whipped cream frosting with Kit Kat candy bars as decoration. To finish it off I add apricot glazed fresh strawberries. I've done so much baking over the years. You can have Chocolate kit kat cack using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate kit kat cack
- You need 3 tbsp of All-purpose flour/ maida.
- You need 3 tpsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chocolate.
- It’s handful of Gems.
- You need 10-12 of Kit kat chocolate.
- Prepare As needed of Melt chocolate.
This chocolate cake is filled with a silky dark chocolate frosting and is attached with kit Kat's all around the cake, this cake is simple to make, and so delicious! It is a perfect show-stopper cake for any children´s party or birthday. Check out the video below to see how to make this delicious cake! You're gonna want to break off a piece of this super moist, candy-lined chocolate cake.
Chocolate kit kat cack instructions
- Take a microwave safe coffee mug add all ingredients and mix well..
- Pop it in microwave and cook in High power for 1 1/2 mins.
- Remove it and serve..
Break apart the Kit Kats into individual bars and stick around the entire perimeter of the. Chocolate cake, covered in Chocolate cream, surrounded by Chocolate Kit Kats and all finished off with Chocolate Rolos! I would have liked to have seen more Rolos on this cake, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers and besides, it looks classier that way. I used Kit Kats Whoppers and Twix- basically a bunch of leftover Halloween candy which is what I wanted to use up. You can mix and match with any chocolate candy to your tastes and it won't ruin the cake.