🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong |ThaiChef Food. Grounded shrimp with various spices, knead and coated with breadcrumbs and then fried until golden crispy. Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong 煎蝦餅 HTK Merch – Thai Food Shirts & Apron!
Spicy Thai shrimp cakes flavoured with red curry paste. Shrimp Cake ทอดมันกุ้ง (tod mun goong). Share this with your friends via Grind the shrimp and the egg in a food processor until very fine. You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong |ThaiChef Food using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong |ThaiChef Food
- You need 400 g. of Prawn.
- Prepare 150 g. of Pork fat.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Coriander root.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper corn.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of pkt. Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 30 g. of Crispy flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of 🟡dipping sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of Red chili.
- You need 5 tbsp. of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Water.
- Prepare 3 pcs. of Red chili.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 pcs. of Coriander root.
- It’s 15 g. of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 pcs. of Shallot.
Add the shrimp mixture to the mixing bowl and stir everything together until well mixed. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and vegetable oil for deep frying. homemade sweet chilli sauce or store-bought sweet chilli sauce, to Place the crumbed shrimp cakes onto a tray lined with baking paper. At this point shrimp cakes can. The first one: Thai shrimp cakes.
🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Fried shrimp Cake • HomeMade Thai Shrimp Cake • Tod Mun Goong |ThaiChef Food instructions
- Boil vinegar + sugar + water + salt • blend the sauce with garlic + chili + coriander root • then boil and reduce again • serve with slice cucumber and shallot.
- Pound garlic + coriander root + pepper together • blend prawn + pork fat + coriander root + garlic + pepper + sesame oil + soy sauce + oyster sauce + salt together • prepare bread crumbs Egg and crispy flour.
- Make the round shape as shown and dust with crispy flour dip with egg and finish with bread crumbs • fried with medium heat until crispy and cooked • Done !!😋😋.
Click here for Miranti's post about them. She serves them with a plum sauce, but we decided on homemade sweet You might expect them to be very similar to Thai fish cakes, but they are in fact quite different. These shrimp cakes have a crispy outside made from. Also, the Cucumber Sauce should be made ahead, and the fish cake part can also be made ahead. When golden, turn over and fry the other side.