Gingerbread Cupcakes. Moist and spicy little cakes made with molasses and cocoa powder, balanced by a tangy cream cheese frosting. All Reviews for Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Want the taste of gingerbread without the fuss of cookies?
See more ideas about Gingerbread, Gingerbread cupcakes, Cupcake cakes. Maple Bacon Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes Mini Cupcakes Wedding Cupcakes Maple Bacon Cake Recipe. All the warm flavors of the holiday season packed into one bitesize cupcake. You can cook Gingerbread Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Prepare of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- It’s 1 of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
Gold Medal® flour provides a simple addition to these gingerbread cupcakes piped with creamy frosting – an elegant dessert! These easy ginger cupcakes are full of warm spices and make a great alternative Christmas bake. Gingerbread cupcakes with salted caramel icing. Gingerbread cupcakes are a lovely cross between a classic gingerbread cake and gingerbread biscuits – taking the best from both!
Gingerbread Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
This lovely recipe for these pretty gingerbread cupcakes calls. Gingerbread Cupcakes – tender, fluffy cake is brimming with well spiced, deep molasses flavor, then it's finished with a rich, tangy cream cheese frosting. These Gingerbread Cookie Cupcakes have a gingerbread cookie bottom topped with a gingerbread cupcake. Then they are topped off with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting and another. Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.