Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Vegan cake (no allergens)
Vegan cake (no allergens). Delicious vegan cake recipes, vegan birthday cakes and vegan cupcakes found on this board. So delicious no one will even know they're vegan. This vegan gluten free carrot cake is so good no one will ever guess that it's either vegan or gluten-free!
Light and fluffy vegan apple cake with a cinnamon sugar topping. Packed with fresh apple flavor and absolutely divine served warm with vegan whipped And it is honestly so good, no one will miss apple pie when you present apple cake, I promise you. And even though I have yet to make an apple pie, I. You can have Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- Prepare 30 g of dates.
- You need 30 g of dried figs.
- It’s 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- Prepare 5 g of water.
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- Prepare 100 g of honey.
- You need 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- You need 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 60 g of coconut oil.
- You need 60 g of coconut butter.
- It’s of Flavours.
- You need 150 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 150 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 150 g of blackberries.
- It’s of Coconut flour.
- It’s of Chocolate layer.
- It’s 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Orange zest.
Vegan vanilla cake with vegan Italian meringue – Aquafaba based delicious meringue. Best Vegan Vanilla Cake Recipe – Vegan Birthday Cake! Most of these Vegan Mug Cakes can be mixed right up in the mug you are going to cook and eat them in which makes them even more appealing. And yes they are all vegan, which means no messing around with trying to use half an egg, or just an egg yolk or white.
Vegan cake (no allergens) instructions
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
While cakes are normally packed with vegan unfriendly ingredients, that shouldn't mean those following a vegan diet can't enjoy delicious sweet treats. Whether it's a showstopper cake, a dairy-free cheesecake or some vegan cupcakes you're after, here are some vegan desserts you're sure to love. Vegan coconut cream cake with an oil-free frosting which reminds of Raffaello! The recipe is dairy-free, eggless, gluten-free, and oil-free. If you don't want to use sweet potatoes for the frosting, you can also check out my No-Bake Carrot Cake recipe.