Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.
You can have Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- It’s of Pancake Batter:.
- You need 2 cups of AP Flour.
- You need 3 Tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- It’s 4 Tbs of melted butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture:.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter (not margarine).
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese room temperature.
- It’s 5 Cups of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk + 1/4 Cup if needed (I used nonfat milk).
Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture and stir on low heat until butter has melted..
- Set aside, you will need this for the pancakes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 dry ingredients to the Pancake Batter..
- Stir in the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter..
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined and you have batter consistency..
- On medium low heat, add a little butter to the pan and melt, then add some pancake batter..
- Spoon in some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture on top of the pancake batter in the pan starting from center and continuing with a circular design (think cinnamon rolls).
- Cook like you would a normal pancake and repeat steps for the additional pancakes..
- When plating, use some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture and spread on top opposed to using butter. It gives that extra drool while eating..
- Before or during cooking the pancakes, in a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese frosting ingredients and blend on medium high if using an electric mixer until there are no lumps..
- If you want to build muscle tone for the day, you can mix by hand, but an electric mixer is recommended..
- When pancakes are done, top with the cream cheese frosting. The frosting is rich so I only put the frosting on the top pancake layer, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can put the frosting on each layer. Trust me, your sweet tooth will be fully satisfied after eating this..
- Enjoy 🤪.