How to Cook Delicious Ice Cream Cake
Ice Cream Cake. An ice cream cake is a cake made with ice cream. These can be no bake cakes, or may be more elaborate layer cakes with ice cream between layers of sponge cake. Cake and ice cream dessert topped with meringue — vary ice cream flavors for your signature dish.
No mixing, measuring or baking—just layer and stick it in the freezer. Find ice cream cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can cook Ice Cream Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Cake
- It’s 2 Boxes of Amul Chocolate Cookies.
- Prepare 1.2 Litre of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 1 Bar of Bitter Dark Chocolate.
- You need as required of Nutties.
Trusted ice cream cake recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Ice cream cakes, with layers of cake, ice cream, and icing, are the perfect birthday or special occasion treat. When you make one at home instead of going the store-bought route.
Ice Cream Cake instructions
- Take out all the chocolate cookies in a plastic bag and hand crush it..
- Place half portion of these Cookies powder in the cake tin flat and make the layer of vanilla ice cream above it..
- Now, repeat the procedure, form layer by layer of cookies powder and vanilla ice cream..
- Grate the bar of Bitter Dark Chocolate, spread it on the layer of ice cream and decorate it with Chocolate Nutties of your choice..
- Enjoy this Chocolate Ice Cream Cake with family and loved ones. Tastes better with Black Coffee..
I recently discovered that ice cream cake is a surprisingly divisive topic. When I asked friends and readers whether actual cake belonged in ice cream cake, the responses were severely split. This Perfect Ice Cream Cake from Delish.com is the cause for a celebration. Top with ice cream and smooth with an offset spatula. Add ice cream to cake layers, pie shells and more to bring together the best of both dessert worlds.