Rie's fruit roll cake. [Recipe] Fluffy Fruit Roll Cake made with rice flour and filled with yoghurt cream & fresh fruits. Healthy option as it uses no oil, butter or cream. The best roll cake I've tried, so soft, so fluffy and can roll when totally cool.
I "met" this roll cake in almost every patisserie in Tokyo. It was amazing that all of them look very much alike: perfectly roll-shaped, bright golden cake with white cream and colorful fresh fruits inside – simple yet elegant, so. Rice cake, called tteok in Korean, is a much-loved traditional dish with many many variations. You can have Rie's fruit roll cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rie's fruit roll cake
- You need of For the cake.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- You need 50 g of sugar(for egg whites).
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar(for egg yolks).
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of canola or any type of oil(neutral tasting).
- It’s 70 g of flour.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 150 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Sliced fruits of choice.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar (for dusting).
No festival day, anniversary, or celebrations is complete without them. They are very chewy, and may be an acquired taste, but once you get hooked you'll crave them all. Chinese Sticky Rice Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Chinese Rice Cake Recipes on Yummly
Rie's fruit roll cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C or 356⁰F. Prepare a rectangle baking sheet(the width of the pan will be the length of you cake) with parchment paper..
- Beat egg whites until bubbles start to form, then gradually add the sugar for egg whites in and keep beating until semi stiff peaks..
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar for egg yolks until the sugar is dissolved, add the milk and oil, and mix well, add the flour and whisk until combined..
- Add 1/3of the egg white mixture and whisk well then gently fold the rest into the batter..
- Pour batter into the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream and powdered sugar together..
- After letting the cake cool a little, transfer into a parchment paper covered surface, spread the cream on top then add the sliced fruits of your choice width wise..
- Roll the cake using the parchment paper underneath then let it cool in the fridge while still in the parchment paper..
- After cooling take off the parchment paper. Dust the top with powdered sugar or any topping of your choice. Then serve..
This easy Rice Krispie Roll Cake can also be called "Dessert Sushi!" I mean, really, this dessert sushi is a rice krispie roll cake that looks remarkably similar to sushi…but it's delicious and fun and perfect to snack on while binge watching your favorite show on. I love rice paper spring rolls for any meal or snack. With just a handful of veg and some noodles or grains, you can create a beautiful These rolls are ridiculously versatile! I'll be suggesting a long list of fruits and vegetables that I think are delicious within your rice. These Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups are a fun, natural way to enjoy a better version of the childhood snack!